Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lesson #6 of Learning 2.0 - RSS feeds set up




Wow! That was a big lesson. My Bloglines account is now set up and I am looking forward to being notified of any changes to FLS's Blogalogue, new quilting pictures in Flickr, breaking news on The Age website and new podcasts available from the ABC - my favourite radio broadcaster. I can see lots of uses for RSS feeds both for work and for my patchwork and quilting passion!



Here is a picture of the sort of work I do with my Gammill longarm quilting machine. I just love doing feathers and swirls!

See you soon for lesson #7.


1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Don't be disheartened...RSS is the biggest and most complex exercise in the whole program. Give yourself a pat on the back. You survived it!!

Lynette